Returning of Product
If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase please contact our Customer Service Team on 1800 222 327 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Goods supplied may not be returned for credit without the written consent of TR Hirecom. If you purchase a product from our online store and decide that you no longer want it, we can offer you a refund, less a 15% restocking fee, if the following criteria are met:-
- The Product is unopened, and in re-saleable condition.
- The exterior of the package is free from damage or markings of any kind.
- The product will be returned to TR Hirecom at 18 Joseph Street, Blackburn North, VIC 3130 within 14 days of the original purchase date.
If your return meets the above criteria, please contact our Customer Service team on 1800 222 327 or email email@example.com.
Returning Defective Product
If you discover what you believe is a product defect for any supplied product, please contact Customer Service team on 1800 222 327 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to report the defect.
If your product does have a defect, it is covered under the terms of your product's warranty. Please refer to the warranty information and other supporting documentation that is supplied with your product.
All products must be packed in the original, unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation, and the registration that came with the product.
Shipping of Returning Product
If returning product, TR Hirecom advises:
(1) Use a carrier that offers shipment tracking for all returns and
(2) Either insure your package for safe return to TR Hirecom or declare the full value of the shipment so that you are completely protected if the shipment is lost or damaged in transit.
TR Telecom apply a 15% restocking fee on all returns which are not subject to product defect.